Statistics bibliography 08 - veterinary
- Bond, R. & Lloyd, D.H. (1992). A double-blind comparison of olive oil and a combination of evening primrose oil and fish oil in the management of canine atopy. Veterinary Record 131 (24), 558-560. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/131/24/558 [abstract only]
- Fairham, J. et al. (1999). Preliminary investigations of the vitamin D status of pet rabbits. Veterinary Record 145 (16), 452-454. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/145/16/452
- Laflamme, D.P. & Hannah, S.S. (2005). Increased dietary protein promotes fat loss and reduces loss of lean body mass during weight loss in cats. International Journal of Applied Research in Veterinary Medicine 3, 62-68. http://www.jarvm.com/articles/Vol3Iss2/LAFLAMME.pdf [free pdf]
- Love, S. et al. (1995). Efficacy of oral ivermectin paste against developing mucosal stages of cyathostomes. Veterinary Record 136 (1), 18-19.
- Morton, D.J. et al. (1995). Plasma cortisol as an indicator of stress due to capture and translocation in wildlife species. Veterinary Record 136 (3), 60-63. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/136/3/60
- Munoz, A. et al. (1999). Cardiovascular and metabolic adaptations in horses competing in cross-country events. Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 61 (1), 13-20. http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jvms/61/1/61_1_13/_pdf
- Okewole, E.A. et al. (2000). Clinical evaluation of three chemoprophylactic regimes against ovine helminthosis in a Fasciola-endemic farm in Ibadan, Nigeria. Israel Journal of Veterinary Medicine 56 (1). http://www.isrvma.org/ImageToArticle/Files/Vol%2056%201%20CLINICAL%20EVALUATION%20OF%20THREE%20CHEMOPROPHYLACTIC.doc [free doc]
- Oliva, G. et al. (1998). Comparative efficacy of meglumine antimoniate and aminosidine sulphate, alone or in combination, in canine leishmaniasis. Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology 92 (2), 165-172. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00034989860003
- Peters, A.R. & Dent, C.N. (1992). Induction of parturition in sheep using dexamethasone. Veterinary Record 131 (6), 128-129.
- Petersen, H.H. et al. (2002). Serum haptoglobin concentration as a marker of clinical signs in finishing pigs. Veterinary Record 151 (3), 85-89 http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/151/3/85
- Pritchard, G.C. et al. (2002). Detecting antibodies to infectious bovine rhinotracheitis and BVD virus infections using milk samples from individual cows. Veterinary Record 150 (6), 182-183. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/citation/150/6/182
- Scarff, H. & Lloyd, D.H. (1992). Double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study of evening primrose oil in the treatment of canine atopy. Veterinary Record 131 (5), 97-99. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/131/5/97 [abstract only]
- Schnyder, M. et al. (2002). Epidemiology and control of an outbreak of classical swine fever in wild boar in Switzerland. Veterinary Record 150 (4), 102-109. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11842816&dopt=Citation
- Smyth, J.A. et al. (1999). Stillbirth/perinatal weak calf syndrome: a study of calves infected with Leptospira. Veterinary Record 145 (19), 539-542. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/145/19/539
- Straub, O.C. & Mawhinney, I.C. (1988). Vaccination to protect calves against infectious bovine rhinotracheitis. Veterinary Record 122 (17), 407-411. http://veterinaryrecord.bvapublications.com/cgi/content/abstract/122/17/407