Statistics bibliography 06 - veterinary
- Bisson, A. et al. (2000). The seroprevalence of antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii in domestic goats in Uganda. Acta Tropica 76 (1), 33-38. Read
- Brandao, P.E. et al. (2002). Seroprevalence of antibodies against group A rotavirus in cattle from a pioneer frontier in Brazilian Amazon (Short Communication). Brazilian Journal of Veterinary Research and Animal Science 39 (1), 18-20. Read
- Cabaret, J. & Berrag, B. (2004). Faecal egg count reduction test for assessing anthelmintic efficacy: average versus individually based estimations. Veterinary Parasitology 121 (1-2), 105-113.
- Duff, J.P. et al. (1999). Chronic and fatal fascioliasis in llamas in the UK. Veterinary Record 145 (11), 315-316. Read
- Greiner, M. & Gardner, I.A. (2000). Application of diagnostic tests in veterinary epidemiologic studies. Preventive Veterinary Medicine 45 (1-2), 43-59. Read
- Gunn-Moore, D.A. & Thrusfield, M.V. (1995). Dystocia in cats. Veterinary Record 136 (14), 350-353. Read [abstract only]
- Hagiwara, S. et al. (2003). Lactoferrin concentrations in milk from normal and subclinical mastitic cows. Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 65 (3), 319-323. Read [free pdf]
- Hoinville, L. et al. (1999). Scrapie occurrence in Great Britain. Veterinary Record 145 (14), 405-406. Read
- Hubert, J. et al. (1995). Persistent efficacy of moxidectin against Dictyocaulus viviparus and Ostertagia ostertagi in cattle. Veterinary Record 136 (9), 223-224.
- Jaeger, G.T. et al. (2007). Two years follow-up study of the pain-relieving effect of gold bead implantation in dogs with hip-joint arthritis. Acta Veterinaria Scandinavica 49: 9 Read Read [free pdf]
- Jaeger, G.T. et al. (2006). Double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the pain-relieving effects of the implantation of gold beads into dogs with hip dysplasia. Veterinary Record 158, 722-726. Read
- Mellor et al. (1999). Demographic characteristics of the equine population of northern Britain. Veterinary Record 145 (11), 299-304. Read
- Nocture, M. et al. (1998). Protostrongylid nematode infection of chamois (Rupicapra rupicapra) at the Bauges massif (French Alps). Veterinary Parasitology 77 (2-3), 153-161.
- Torgerson, P.R. et al. (2005). Detection of anthelmintic resistance: a comparison of mathematical techniques. Veterinary Parasitology 128 (3-4), 291-298. Read
- Williams et al. (1999) . Evaluation of a commercial ELISA for detecting serum antibody to Neospora caninum in cattle. Veterinary Record 145 (20), 571-575. Read
- Yamane, I. et al. (2000). A clinical trial to evaluate the effects of flumethrin or ivermectin treatment on hemoparasites, gastrointestinal parasites, conception and daily weight gain in a dairy farm in Japan. Preventive Veterinary Medicine 43 (3), 203-210. Read